Evernorth Health Coaching
Looking for support to reach your health goals? With the Evernorth Health Coaching program, you have access to nurses, dietitians and clinicians who will listen, understand your needs and help you find solutions – even when you don’t know where to begin. A health coach can help you:
- Manage a chronic condition like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and more
- Improve your lifestyle by teaching you ways to cope with stress, quit tobacco use, maintain good eating habits, manage or lose weight and more
- Understand your health assessment results
- Reach other health goals you may have
Healthy Actions Incentive: Achieve a health goal by working one-on-one with an Evernorth Health Coach (4-week minimum) – $100
Connect with a health coach by calling 1.800.244.6224
Brandy Ogg, RDN, LD
Adrian Boulter, MS, RDN, LD
Christi Flores, MS, RDN, LD
This meditation is designed to guide you through the process of letting go of all resistance and tension in your being so that you may find a state of relaxation.
Led by: Health Coach Brandy Ogg
- Thursday, December 12, 2023
- Thursday, December 21, 2023
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm
- Registration: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_cHcFbNtdSLaMgQAd1Eld9A
WELL LIVING: 4 Steps towards an Organized Life
Its Holiday time! We will discuss the steps we can take to stay organized to enjoy the holidays.
Led by: Health Coach Christi Flores, MS, RDN, LD
- Tuesday, December 12, 2023
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Registration: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_R7UJIQD-Sqyzq-vaGk22sg
WELL LIVING: Nutrition Facts and FAQ’s
This class serves to provide answers to commonly asked questions about nutrition and allows participants to ask questions during the last half of the webinar.
Led by: Health Coach Brandy Ogg, MS, RDN, LD
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- 11:30am – 12:30pm
- Registration: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1_3vY-SFQ_-CsGaBUdJe8w
WELL LIVING: Get Motivated To Move
It is tempting to want to stay cozy in bed when it is cold outside. However, regular activity is just as important in August as it is in December! In today’s webinar, we will be talking about ways you can step up your exercise game.
Led by: Health Coach Adrian Boulter, MS, RDN, LD
- Tuesday, December 19, 2023
- 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Registration: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_RLoz7hU-QpSurvC9Ya8C-Q
December Strengths Challenge
Start out the New Year with a positive outlook by asking a colleague what they think your biggest strengths are and identifying strengths in others! You might learn something new about yourself and your coworkers! Reflect and share what you learned. Complete your entry before December 22nd for a chance to win one of three sherpa blankets!
Here are the instructions to participate:
- Complete this survey on https://viacharacter.org
- Show this flyer with the 24-character strengths to a colleague and ask them to choose the top 3 strengths they see in you.
- Attach a copy of your survey results via email to a health coach with your responses to the following questions:
- What are the top 3 strengths your colleague identified?
- What are the top 3 strengths you see in your colleague?
- Were the results of this challenge what you had expected? Why or why not?
- Consider sharing your thoughts with your colleague and expressing your appreciation for their strengths so they can also participate in this challenge!
Link to download flyer: The VIA Classification of 24 Character Strengths | VIA Institute (viacharacter.org)
Note: You will not receive emails from Viacharacter.org unless you subscribe.
Send your entry via email to one of your Harris County health coaches by December 22nd:
Adrian Boulter: Adrian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Brandy Ogg: Brandy.email@example.com
Christi Flores: Christi.firstname.lastname@example.org