Worth Smiling About
- You can choose to use any licensed dentist, though you’ll get the biggest savings if you use a dentist in the Cigna dental network. You can also see a specialist without a referral.
The amount your plan pays depends on:
- The coinsurance level for the service you received
- Which dentist you visit — in-network or out-of-network
- If you’ve paid your deductible and/or reached your maximum benefit
- Once you reach the plan’s maximum annual benefit, your plan will no longer pay a portion of your costs during that calendar year.
6-month benefit waiting period for new employees and newly covered dependents on Class III, Class VII and Class IX procedures.
1 - Reimbursement levels for in-network services are based on contracted fees. Reimbursement levels for out-of-network services are based on the maximum allowable charge.
Cigna Oral Health Integration Program
Enhanced dental coverage is available for plan members with the following medical conditions: diabetes, heart disease, stroke, head and neck cancer radiation, organ transplant, chronic kidney disease and maternity. Members who qualify can get 100% reimbursement of their coinsurance for certain related dental procedures along with additional benefits. To enroll, log in at myCigna.com or call Cigna at 800-244-6224.