The Family Way
Finding Care for You and Your Baby
The Cigna Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies® program is designed to help you and your baby stay healthy during your pregnancy and in the days and weeks following your baby’s birth.
- Tell us about you and your pregnancy so we can meet your needs.
- Ask us anything — your coach is a nurse who’s there to support you during your whole pregnancy.
- Get a pregnancy journal with information, charts and tools to help you have a happy nine months.
Get rewarded for making smart choices
When you participate and complete the program, you are eligible to receive:
- An incentive award if you enroll by the end of your first trimester or second trimester. Please contact Harris County Benefits & Wellness at email@example.com to claim your incentive.
Call Cigna at 800-244-6224 to enroll as soon as you know you are pregnant.
BREASTFEEDING SUPPLIES & SUPPORT
You’re eligible for a breast pump covered at 100% provided by eviCore, the exclusive in-network supplier of Durable Medical and Respiratory Equipment (DME) for Cigna customers. To get yours:
- Be 28 weeks or later in your pregnancy.
- Obtain a prescription from your doctor.
- Call Cigna at 800-244-6224.
Lactation support classes are preventive and covered at 100%.