The Family Way
Finding Care for You and Your Baby
- Tell us about you and your pregnancy so we can meet your needs.
- Ask us anything — your coach is a nurse who’s there to support you during your whole pregnancy.
- Get a pregnancy journal with information, charts and tools to help you have a happy nine months.
Call Cigna at 800-244-6224 to enroll as soon as you know you are pregnant.
BREASTFEEDING SUPPLIES & SUPPORT
You’re eligible for a breast pump covered at 100% provided by CareCentrix, the exclusive in-network supplier of Durable Medical and Respiratory Equipment (DME) for Cigna customers. To get yours:
- Be 28 weeks or later in your pregnancy.
- Obtain a prescription from your doctor.
- Call CareCentrix at 877-466-0164.
Lactation support classes are preventive and covered at 100%.