The Family Way
Finding Care for You and Your Baby
- Tell us about you and your pregnancy so we can meet your needs.
- Ask us anything — your coach is a nurse who’s there to support you during your whole pregnancy.
- Get a pregnancy journal with information, charts and tools to help you have a happy nine months.
Call Cigna at 800-244-6224 to enroll as soon as you know you are pregnant.
BREASTFEEDING SUPPLIES & SUPPORT
You’re eligible for a breast pump covered at 100% provided by eviCore, the exclusive in-network supplier of Durable Medical and Respiratory Equipment (DME) for Cigna customers. To get yours:
- Be 28 weeks or later in your pregnancy.
- Obtain a prescription from your doctor.
- Call Cigna at 800-244-6224.
Lactation support classes are preventive and covered at 100%.
Introducing Cigna's Preterm Birth Prevention Program
Preterm birth (PTB) is defined as having your baby before 37 weeks, and frequently causes your baby to have medical problems. This problem is rising across America, mostly affecting black and other ethnic racial groups. Cigna has partnered with providers in your area to help prevent PTB by providing support during your pregnancy, at no cost to you.
Here's how this program will help you:
> A Cigna nurse will help you by phone
> Free home delivery of recommended medications
> Transportation to prenatal visits
Reach out to one of our pilot partner providers to schedule your prenatal appointment:
› Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
› Memorial Hermann Physician Network
› Privia Health
› University of Texas Physicians
Want to learn more?
Reach out to the dedicated Cigna nurse advocate for more information at 877.671.5168